Paul is a Microsoft Data Platform MVP with 10+ years’ experience working with the complete on premises SQL Server stack in a variety of roles and industries. Now as the Business Intelligence Consultant at Purple Frog Systems has turned his keyboard to big data solutions in the Microsoft cloud. Specialising in Azure Data Lake Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure Stream Analytics, Event Hubs and IoT. Paul is also a STEM Ambassador for the networking education in schools’ programme, PASS chapter leader for the Microsoft Data Platform Group – Birmingham, SQL Bits, SQL Relay, SQL Saturday speaker and helper. Currently the Stack Overflow top user for Azure Data Factory. As well as very active member of the technical community.
Thanks for visiting.
- Azure SSIS – How to Setup, Deploy, Execute & Schedule Packages
- Business Intelligence in Azure – SQLBits 2018 Precon
- RDP to Azure Batch Service Compute Nodes
- Azure Data Lake – The Services. The U-SQL. The C# (Reference Guide)
- What’s New in Azure Data Factory Version 2 (ADFv2)
- Community Speaking Analysis with Power BI
- Chaining Azure Data Factory Activities and Datasets
- Azure Business Intelligence – The Icon Game!
- Connecting PowerBI.com to Azure Data Lake Store – Across Tenants
- My Advice for Speaking in the Community